Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
FINE AND COUNTRY LTD with VAT No. 4238673, registered office at 121 PARK LANE, LONDON, W1K 7AG with telephone number +44 (0)20 7079 1515 and e-mail: email@example.com is the controller of your personal data. Therefore we guarantee its security and confidential treatment, in accordance with the provisions of the UK Data Protection Act and the EUROPEAN DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (EU) 679/2016, as well as any other applicable regulations.
What purposes do we use your personal data for?
In FINE AND COUNTRY LTD we use your data within the permitted by the GDPR, as well as by the current regulations that apply. In any case the processing will be done for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and in no case will be processed in a way that is incompatible with those purposes. Specifically, the following processing will be done:
- Answering your queries, requests or requests.
- Manage the contractual relationship and the provision of consulting services requested by the customer.
- Manage your phone calls.
- To issue payment receipts for the services rendered in favor of the client.
- For the proper performance of the requested service, the client's personal data necessary to monitor the evolution of this during the provision of the service will be processed.
- Do all those administrative, fiscal and accounting procedures necessary to comply with our contractual commitments and fiscal and accounting obligations.
- Fulfillment of our legal obligations.
- Analyze and improve our services and communications with you.
- Monitor and evaluate compliance with our policies and standards.
- Manage the sending of information and commercial prospecting by any means in case of explicit consent.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legitimacy of the processing of personal data that we do is at all times in compliance with the provisions of Article 6 of the GDPR. In cases where the legitimacy for the main purpose of data use is not found in any of the above legal bases, the data subject's consent to the processing will be requested.
How long do we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary for the provision of the service or as long as the data subject does not withdraw his consent. Subsequently, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations, which implies its blocking, being available only at the request of Judges and courts, Ombudsman, Public Prosecutor or the competent Public Administrations during the period of limitation of the actions that may arise and, after this, will proceed to its complete elimination.
With whom do we share your data?
As a general rule, from FINE AND COUNTRY LTD., we only communicate personal data to third parties, or provide them with access to them, in the cases necessary to develop an adequate provision of the requested service, to comply with legal, fiscal and corporate obligations, or for the development of certain processes or activities of the organization in a subcontracted manner (Access to Data on behalf of Third Parties).
In particular, we manage communications and exchanges of information with banking entities, based on the services provided, to carry out the management of collections and billing of the services provided, the management of payments to service providers, or in compliance with legal, fiscal and public duties requirements. Also in compliance with these public duties, communications are made to other administration agencies, such as the Social Security or the Tax Administration.
On the other hand, in FINE AND COUNTRY LTD., we establish agreements, alliances or collaborations with other entities that provide us with certain services or that collaborate in the development of certain activities, being able to have access to the personal data that we manage. This is the case, for example, of the Real Estate companies that are granted access to the personal data that our clients have left in the corresponding form.
In addition, we have certain outsourced services on which we rely for the provision and development of our services. For the provision of these services, the corresponding external treatment contracts have been signed, ensuring compliance with the requirements of the regulations. It may be the case that these services are provided or require the intervention of entities or systems hosted in third countries.
From FINE AND COUNTRY LTD., we ensure that, in cases where international data transfers are required, these are made to countries that accredit a level of security comparable to that of European regulations. In this sense, the adequacy decisions of the European Data Protection Board will be considered, or, failing that, certificates, corporate rules, contractual clauses or any other recognized mechanism that accredits an adequate level of protection.
What are your rights?
In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, you have the right to:
- Right of access: any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether FINE AND COUNTRY LTD is processing personal data concerning him/her.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to access your personal data that we hold and request its rectification when it is inaccurate.
- Right of deletion: when the data collected is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Right to limitation of processing: you may request the limitation of the processing of your data and request that they be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to portability: you have the right to obtain the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer it to another data controller.
- Right to withdraw consent: the right to withdraw any consent you have previously given us to handle your personal information. If you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the use we made of your personal information before you withdrew your consent.
How can you exercise your rights?
FINE AND COUNTRY LTD is committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal information and to guaranteeing you the exercise of your rights. You can exercise them at no cost by writing an email to our address firstname.lastname@example.org simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise, informing you that it is essential, according to law, to provide a copy of ID or NIE. We also inform you that, following our policy of transparency, you can request the forms of the rights by any of the following means: at the headquarters or by email. You are informed that you can also exercise your rights by submitting a statement to the competent supervisory authority, when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.
Do you want a form to exercise your rights?
- We have forms for the exercise of your rights, ask us for them by email or if you prefer, you can use those prepared by the Spanish Data Protection Agency or third parties.
- These forms must be signed electronically or be accompanied by a photocopy of your ID.
- If someone represents you, you must attach a copy of their ID card, or have them sign it with their electronic signature.
- The forms can be submitted in person, sent by letter or by mail to the address of the Data Controller at the beginning of this text.